If you’ve never boarded pets with us before, please use this booking form.
Use this form ONLY if you have had a pet stay with us before.
Charges are calculated per calender day and count the day of arrival and departure. Dog prices are based on shared accommodation. Boarding rates do not include additional services such as: Hydrobathing, Walking, Medication, Special Feeds, Veterinary Treatment.
Include all Qld State & Private School holidays and Public Holidays.
8 day minimum charge applies to all stays that include Christmas or New Years Day. 5 day minimum charge + Hydrobath over Easter.
Non refundable deposit of $100 per pet is required for all Easter, Christmas & New Years Day bookings. All Luxury Suite bookings require $200 non refundable deposit for all bookings. Deposits must be paid at the time of booking and can be paid by Visa or Mastercard over the phone or you may call into the reception during our opening hours to pay by cash or EFTPOS.
With more than 1 months notice the deposit less a booking fee of $35 per booking per pet can be credited towards a stay within 6 months. Cancellations with less than 1 months notice deposits are forfeited.
Is required in full for the dates booked at time of check in. We accept Cash, EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard. Changes to the dates booked will not be accepted at check in during holiday periods and there are no refunds for early pick ups.
View Terms & Conditions
What Some of Our Customers Have Said About Us
Clean professional pet boarding. Our dog loved it.
My 8 yr old cat Tui stayed at Park Ridge for 6 months. I can’t speak highly enough of the facilities, love & care shown to both Tui & myself.
I am a first time pet parent and put my dog Sparky in, the staff were fantastic with easing my mind and showing me the grounds. Sparky looked like he had a great time and was tired from playing with his new friends.
My babies don’t usually go well in kennels but they come home happy and healthy from Animal World Pet Resorts.
Our puppy Ruby has stayed here a few times and is always healthy and happy at the end of each stay
Wonderful resort for our pets.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
“TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY”
This is a contract between Animal World Pet Resort’s (hereinafter called “The Resort”) and the pet owner/s or owner/s agent whose name and signature appears below (hereinafter called “Owner”) Pet/s are only accepted under these terms and conditions and leaving your pet/s here constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- I have read the opening hours and agree to pick up or drop off pets during those hours and will arrive promptly before closing time. Our hours are displayed in Reception, on the website & on our fridge magnets. Please observe and respect them.
2. Boarding rates and other charges are displayed in reception, the boarding rate is charged per day this counts the day of arrival and departure regardless of whether you pick up or drop off in the morning or afternoon.
3. Payment is required on check-in (we accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard) and there are no refunds for early pick-up and that any other fees or charges must be paid in full before removal of the pets.
4. All Deposits/payments are non-refundable. Deposits are required for Easter, Christmas and all Luxury Suite bookings.
5. Owners warrant that all pets are healthy and free of infectious diseases, ticks and or fleas and have been fully vaccinated to the resorts requirements (as displayed in reception and on the website).
6. Owner/s give full authority to The Resort to call a Veterinary surgeon for any treatment, procedure or to gather or exchange information of the pets in the event of sickness, illness, accident, injury or any reason should the kennel deem necessary at the owners expense and agree to pay all expenses prior to removal of the pet/s.
7. I authorise and accept that my dog/s may be kenneled, play & socialise with other dog/s of similar breed and/or temperament/nature.
8. If at any time any payment is outstanding for seven (7) days or more I authorise the disposal or sale of the pets in a manner determined by The Resort and hold The Resort harmless therefore and agree to pay any additional costs incurred in recovering outstanding payments.
9. All reasonable care and attention is given and pets are accepted at the owners risk upon these terms and conditions. AWPR’s its staff and/or agents do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any belongings including collars, tags, bedding etc. and do not accept responsibility for sickness, illness, accident, escape, injury or passing away of pets for any reason.
I have read and accept the terms and conditions as the owner/owners agent for pet/s left with The Resort.
Owner – Print Name _____________________________ Sign _____________________
Staff witness ____________ ________________________ Date ___/____/____