Terms and Conditions
This is a contract between Animal World Pet Resorts (hereinafter called “The Resort”) and the pet owner/s (hereinafter called “Owner/s”). Pet/s are only accepted under these terms and conditions and leaving your pet/s here constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- Opening Hours: I have read the opening hours and agree to pick up or drop off pets during those hours and will arrive promptly before closing time. Our hours are displayed in Reception, on the website & on our fridge magnets. Please observe and respect them.
- Boarding Rates and Charges: Boarding rates and other charges are displayed on our website and in reception. The boarding rate is charged per day - this counts the day of arrival and departure regardless of whether you pick up or drop off in the morning or afternoon. Our minimum charge (overnight stay) is 2 days.
- Payment: Payment is required in full for the dates booked upon check-in (we accept cash, EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard) and there are NO refunds or credits for early pick-up - any remaining days booked and paid for are forfeited. All remaining fees or charges must be paid in full before check out, as pets will not be released with payment outstanding.
- Deposits: Deposits/payments are non-refundable. Deposits are required for Easter, Christmas and all Luxury Suite bookings.
- Vaccination, Ticks and Fleas: Owner/s warrant that all pets are healthy and free of infectious diseases, ticks and/or fleas and have been fully vaccinated to the resort's requirements (as displayed in reception and on the website).
- Pet Sickness or Accident: Owner/s give full authority to The Resort to call a Veterinary surgeon for any treatment, procedure or to gather or exchange information of the pets in the event of sickness, illness, accident, injury or any reason should the Resort deem necessary at the owners expense and agree to pay any veterinary bills and transport costs to and from the vets. All expenses must be paid by owner prior to removal of the pet/s.
- Dog Kenneling and Playtime: I authorise and accept that my dog/s may be kenneled, play & socialise with other dog/s of similar breed and/or temperament/nature.
- Outstanding Payment: If at any time any payment is outstanding for seven (7) days or more I authorise the disposal or sale of the pets in a manner determined by The Resort and hold The Resort harmless therefore and agree to pay any additional costs incurred in recovering outstanding payments.
- Liability: All reasonable care and attention is given and pets are accepted at the Owners risk upon these terms and conditions and The Resort its staff and/or agents do not accept liability for loss or damage to any belongings including collars, tags, bedding etc. and do not accept liability for sickness, illness, accident, escape, injury or passing away of pets for any reason.
- Open Communication: We treat all customers with respect and believe in open and honest communication. We ask that you to be considerate when being explained or told things you may not wish to hear or know, as belligerence will not be tolerated from any person. Kindness and courtesy is required and expected from all customers and you can expect professionalism and courtesy from our team in return. PS: (We love all pets but not all customers).